Please contact us for our General Terms & Conditions
Alexander Maverick Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Alexander Maverick who's registered office is at 3 Tudor Road, Altrincham, WA14 5RZ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Alexander Maverick and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Alexander Maverick Website.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 20th November 2020 After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Simply enter your name and email address on the entry form at https://www.alexandermaverick.co.uk/competitions
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £150 first prize to spend on printed fabrics from our site + 10% discount for everyone who enters. Discount vouchers will be sent out once the prize has been drawn.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and
pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Alexander Maverick reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.